Run, Ride, Swim or walk to make a difference for our kids!
By joining the Home Team, you can make strides for homeless youth! The Home Team participants take part in endurance events all across the country – and their grueling journey to the finish line helps raise money to support homeless kids in their journey from the streets to self-sufficiency. We offer guaranteed entry for some of the country's premiere endurance events such as the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend with Covenant House Georgia or Covenant House Florida, TCS NYC Marathon, Philadelphia Marathon, NYC Half Marathon, NYC Triathlon and the TD 5 Boro Bike Tour!
There is just one simple requirement: You must like the idea of running not only for yourself but also on behalf of those who have no voice of their own – homeless youth.
BENEFITS of Home Team Membership
- Guaranteed entry for select sold-out endurance challenges
- Home Team Race Ready shirts
- Team get-togethers
- Tips and guidance from Home Team staff and coach
- Individual website to track your fundraising progress*
- Limitless team spirit and camaraderie!
- Link to a new social network on the Home Team page on Facebook
- Gratitude from thousands of homeless youth because you did it for them!
*Fundraising commitments apply and vary per race. Please see applications or contact us for details.
Don't miss the opportunity to make a difference with your strides! Guaranteed entries are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Team (Staff) Captain: Rachelle Albach